frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to see hidden categories, click one of these buttons!

Cannot connect to the game (But internet is connected and fast)

I cannot connect to the game even though I am connected to the inter net and it is working fast.

after i click enter on login it takes 10 secs and it will show

**Kindly help so I can play this game.
Thank you.

Comments

• Router or firewall might be blocking Flyff ports. Try disabling your computer firewall and router security. Also try using VPN

• edited June 28

I am trying to play the game in the office, I am using the computer as a standard user.

I bypass in downloading, opening and patching the client however when it comes to logging in.
    The message Cannot connect to the game always shows.

All firewall are off. Router security and resource monitor are locked because I don't know the Administrator username and password.

Also I tried opening the game thru my flash drive/USB and still the same message shows.

In terms of VPN what can u suggest that I can use? or is there any software I can download so I can connect to the game.

Thank you and have a nice day.