It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
It looks like you're new here. If you want to see hidden categories, click one of these buttons!
Already applied? Check if you see your name on the list at flyff-iblis.com/tournament2. List will be updated every 2-3 days.
Attention people of Madrigal! The Flyff Iblis Dueling Tournament is coming again!
We call upon the strongest challengers for a competition, come together the greatest warriors of all eight different superior classes. The tournament will establish the supreme warrior in each of these eight crafts. The winners will be rewarded gratefully!
- The event will be held inside a secluded dungeon on Channel 1.
- This will be a single-elimination type tournament with 1 round, and best of 3 rounds for each job's finals: Winners will progress to the next round and losers are eliminated.
- Only levels 100 and above can join. Hero, Master levels can join as long as level is 100 or above.
- There will be 1 winner per class/job. *There will only be 1 winner for Billposters, and Forcemasters because they belong on the same class.
- Participants who are offline during the event will be disqualified. Short grace period will be given and toons who are both online will be prioritized first to duel.
- You may only enter one character per class into the tournament. *You cannot join another Billposter that you own if you already applied a Forcemaster.
- Players who are caught joining multiple characters of the same class will be permanently banned.
- Schedule for Blades/Slayer/Knights/Templars, Jesters/Harlequins/Rangers/Crackshooters starts on Saturday September 15 8PM GMT+8 (immediately after low level siege)
- Schedule for Ringmasters/Seraphs/Billposters/Forcemasters, Psykeepers/Mentalist/Elementors/Arcanists starts on Sunday September 16 8PM GMT+8 (immediately after siege)
- If you are unsure about the timezone time. Check out Time Converter to see what time will the event be on your location. Add a city for example China Beijing(GMT/UTC+8) September 15 8PM and then add your city/location.
- 8 winners of a clean 125 set of their class/job (this set parts can also be hunted from Kheldor Boss).
- Never released "Soul Dancer" Pick-Up Pet
- Using cosumables that restores HP (Health Points) is not allowed. Fail to comply will result to disqualification.
- No complaining about gear, level, and use of consumable/buff item advantage.
- Only toons of the same class or job can compete against each other. Ex. Knight vs Knight or Knight vs Templar
- Disconnections or crashes will disqualify you unless it is found to be a server issue.
- All Premium Shop items will be allowed except consumables that replenish HP (Health Points).
- Hopping on board or broom will disqualify you.
- The only buffs allowed are whatever self-buffs you can cast directly on yourself, and whatever buffing consumables you decide to use.
- If a player who is not currently competing heals or buffs a player who is, the player who casted will be penalized.
- You may only enter one character per class into the tournament. Which means you can enter as many entries as you can as long as they are different jobs. ex. *You cannot join another Billposter that you own if you already applied a Forcemaster.
- Players who disrupt the dueling or approach the dueling ground or area will be penalized.
- Ringmasters/Billposters/Seraphs/Forcemasters will be allowed to perform self-heal abilities, such as casting the Heal spell, or using their Prevention skill.
- Scroll of Reduction can be used.
How to join:
- Sign-ups will open up on the 25th of August.
- Up to a maximum of 20 FlyFF characters per job slots will be filled. Limit: 1 character per account.
- You may only enter one character per class into the tournament. ex. *You cannot join another Billposter that you own if you already applied a Forcemaster.
- Only the first few characters who meet the level requirements and those who send an email in the proper format will be accepted.
- Emails that do not follow the email subject, email body, email format, spacing, spelling and text case will be rejected.
Send an email to email@example.com by using the format below:
TuoRamenT HigH II ApplikaaYshun
Dear Iblis, I grasp the concept of war, fame and glory. I demand entry into your tournament!