frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In Register

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to see hidden categories, click one of these buttons!

New player about the game

Hello there,

I'm not sure how active this server actually is, but I gave it a try since yesterday.
Till now it's all good and well, but I was kind of disappointed to notice that a big part of a quest from the original flyff
seems to be missing? I know this server is based on an old version of flyff, giving the players some extra exp, drope en penya rates,
but leaving a part of the quest out the original flyff does use, came as a meh.. for me.

For I remember it gave experience and 100.000 penya for each completed quest, a chain continuing till lvl 60 (something like that, cant remember fully),
which gives a nice boost in penya and exp.
I don't mean to brag about this server now, for I understand why it's made. But to keep players having a good feel in this private server
and to drag more players to Flyff Iblis, I think it's important to not end up underneath the original flyff. I just enjoyed the quest a lot,
and I know I can just return to flyff gold. But because of this server having sligtly better rates, I hoped to have it better.

I'll keep on playing for a bit, and see if it's worth is. Till now I do enjoy.