It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!Sign In Register
We have 5 sieges every week, two High-Level, two Low-Level and one Skirmish Siege. We also have an intermittent PvP mode called Free-PK. Read all details below:
High level Siege
This kind of siege has no level and item restrictions. High level siege rewards "Blue Chips" which you can exchange to EPoints/Cashpoints by mailing it to GM 'Feel'. You can mail chips anytime to 'Feel' but we do not send chip EPoints the moment you mailed the chips. We send chip Epoints all at once to all mailers every other week.
Low level Siege
This kind of siege reward "Red Chips" which can be used to buy items from "Red Chip merchant". Only characters level 80 and below can enter. No Master and Hero allowed! No item restrictions.
- Equalized gear and consumables
- Only 1st job characters level 60 and below can enter. No Master and Hero allowed
- Only specific items sold by 'Big Buff Pang' can be equipped inside the siege area.
- Only specific consumables sold by 'Big Buff Pang' can be used inside siege area.
- Make sure to bring at least 1M Penya to buy equipment and consumables at Skirmish NPC.
- Autobuff max level assist and RM buffs whenever you respawn
- Cannot enter if you have existing item buff or prems
- Max 1 toon per computer
- All kinds of pets are deactivated
- Party skills, link attack disabled
- If you use buff consumables or prems, your damage will be set to zero.
- Rooting skills disabled
- Can only enter if all your equipment are removed first.
- 20 Lives
- Old Guardian Weapons (lasts 2 hours) (costs 50k Penya), - - Sparkle Shield (lasts 2 hours)
- Level 30, 45, 60 green sets(1 hour) (costs 25k Penya) for Mercenary, Assist, Magician and Acrobat
- Fifth Refresher (MP), VitalDrink 500 (FP), Star Candy (HP)
- Rewards Red Chips
When it rains or snows, EXP gain is increased and [Free-PK Mode] will be activated.
During this mode, PK'ing another player carries no penalties and your name will not turn red. PK and Disposition count will not increase. A countdown will be displayed showing the remaining duration before it ends. The countdown at the center of your screen can be hidden by toggling the checkbox named "Hide Free-PK countdown" on in-game options. Free-PK only works on Channel 1.
Summary: When it rains or snows, prepare to get PK'ed!
Free-For-All Siege (currently disabled)
Aside from Guild Sieges, we have scheduled Free-For-All bouts !
Check game launcher/patcher for its schedule
- Max of 1 character per computer, and 3 characters per IP address
- Name is censored to prevent teaming
- All kinds of pets are hidden
- NPC Buff pang on respawn areas provides lvl 20 assist buffs
- This kind of siege has no level and item restrictions. Rewards "Gold Chips" which you can exchange to EPoints/Cashpoints by mailing it to GM 'Feel'. You can mail chips anytime to 'Feel' but we do not send chip EPoints the moment you mailed the chips. We send chip Epoints all at once to all mailers every other week.
Get siege schedule on your local time
View the schedule of all sieges on our game launcher. If your country is not on the list below, you can use time converter to determine the siege schedule for your timezone "https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html")